donderdag 14 mei 2009

Every good day starts with a surprise!

I opened up a new pack of Kellogg's Chocos this afternoon (I woke up late). It contained a surprise and not just any surprise but a light sabre (known from the Star Wars franchise)!!!


A light sabre is the preferred weapon of choice of a Jedi Knight. Chocos are the second best cereal ever.

On a related note but still quite opposite, yesterday I went to see the new Star Trek movie, which ruled in my opinion! Directed by J.J. Abrams and with the dude that plays Sylar in heroes as Spock (siked!). The original Spock portrayed by Leonard Nimoy is also present in the movie as a time travelling older Spock from the future. I'm not going to spoil too much, just go see for yourself. It's pure genious how they created an alternate timeline due to the consequences of time travel (I love time travel stories), without harming the original history and background of the Star Trek universe. New and old fans will be satisfied! It's cool if you know some of the original Star Trek background, but it's not necessary to enjoy the movie by itself. I aslo saw the Wolverine pic a week ago, more on that later on true believers!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten