donderdag 3 december 2009

NEMESIS DIVINA


Last few posts were all about crunk muzik so now it's time for some True Norwegian Black Metal. I have always enjoyed the rustling sounds of Burzum's "Filosofem" or Mount Eerie's "Wind's Poem" and had a love for metal in general. With this in mind i headed out to Satyricon playing Hof Ter Loo yesterday. Got there in time of the second band that didn't convince me at all. The band playing next was The Shining (or Shining not sure), fairly entertaining show with a front man as deranged as Neglect's Brian. Finally Satyricon took the stage. Since I only listened to the norwegians last album called "Age Of Nero" I didn't know all too much of the songs they played. It was a very energetic and theatrical show which kept it interesting for the entire hour and a half they preformed. Satyr is definitely an extraordinary songwriter and frontman. Shout outs to Gert and Satyr for the great night and Stief for the ticket! Now I'm checking out one of their other sophomore albums titled "Nemesis Divina".

To wrap things up: rolled out to some very favorable Rise And Fall shows last week, copped some Clarks Desert Boots (Ebony Dark) and I am also checking out the new Blacklisted record "No one deserves to be here more than me" as we speak.

More to come!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten