woensdag 16 december 2009

Drop the world and...


listen to SLAYER! I love these great live recordings. Probably my favorite slayer release ever! Normally I'm not really into live sets but this is great!! Check it out (if you haven't all ready)!!

Drop the world is another leaked song by Lil Wayne Feat. Eminem of his yet again post-poned album "Rebirth". Although some people got lucky an received a pre-order yesterday due to a mistake by Amzon.com. Google it for the full story. So if we're lucky the album is already up for illegal download on the world wide web. But back to "drop the world", great song if you ask me, catchy beat and interesting verses laid down by both artists. I'm pretty siked for rebirth since i really digged both official and unofficial singles for Rebirth, even the ones that didn't make the final cut like "Hot Revolover".

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten