dinsdag 6 april 2010

SHUTTERBUG

Did I already say i went to method man a while ago? Petrol antwerp was the place where it all went down. Good show maybe because of the good talks with my boys. This Saturday I went to see Life Of Agony at the AB with Mentje Mentje Coussementje. Arriving a bit to late but still LOA preformed River Runs Red as a whole skits included. Next to that we were treated to some bonus tracks: Otherside of the river, Love to let you down, Weeds and Lost at 22. After that I went clubbin with my boys (hence the sneaker pic lower on this page). Monday was all about chillin on the block, sweet weather, working holiday, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, pizza, more pizza and Bad Lieutenant featuring Nicolas Cage. Great flick. Today was Mos Def don't feel like writing a whole review and shit but it was ok, maybe a bit too long yeah mos(t) def a bit too long, but still!


Another highlight is this song I discovered.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten