zaterdag 19 september 2009

The Simple Life

Today could best be described as just simple. Simple is a good thing. I was supposed to head out to Dinosaur Jr but since the show was already sold out I ended up going to a Rise And Fall show in Bruges. My boy Kevin picked me up around 5pm we headed out to his place to grab some dinner and wait for his girl Sanne. We had a home-made italian dish for dinner prepped by my the mister and misses of the house and headed out to the show. Got there around 9. Had some talks about sneakers, Mozzer, sudden crimewaves in Ghent and watched Rise And Fall. Enjoyable set! Check out their new record. Later on I got some yoghurt at the "Vooruit". We finally wrapped things up around 1am and now five hours later i'm still up and awake. Listening to some Mobb Deep, Farside, Youth Of Today and Mastodon and browsing the net for useless information about vintage polo gear, comicbooks and Lil Wayne trivia. I love things that don't lead up to anything big. I hate maturing up. I like simple.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten