woensdag 16 september 2009

But they all didn't see the little bit of sadness in me.

Yo whats good these days?

New KiD CuDi record Man On The Moon: The End Of The Day is pretty sweet. It has this cinematic approach to it. Verry favorable! Didn't like it rightaway but once I got in the vibe I definitly had to put this on my list of 2009s greatest recs. Blueprint 3 and OB4CL2 didn't meet up to my expectations.

Couple of weeks back I headed out to woods once more for Pukkelpop. Saw (and liked) Dinosaur Jr, 50cent, Life Of Agony and The Arctic Monkeys. Probably catching Dinosaur Jr at Leffinge Leure festival this saturday. I also managed to peep RZL DZL and War Hungry twice past few weeks. Once in Trix, Antwerp and Light In The Dark-fest, Germany. Love both bands. RZL DZL has some of the best imagery for their records (courtesy of thetok) and is like this partycore band that reminds me of the Beastie Boys in a way. New 7" coming up! War Hungry play a more heavy style of hardcore, I especially like the last 7" and the split they did with Cold World. Currently writing an LP. Check them both out on Myspace!

Pre-ordered the upcoming Rise And Fall record Our Circle Is Vicious at Deathwish Records today. Cool thing is you can instantly download the record once you've ordered it. Record is amazing, check it out!

Breakdown is playing at Trix, Antwerp november, 13th. Siked!

Oh and Inglourious Basterds kicked ass!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten