donderdag 11 maart 2010

Saloonhiphop '10


Me and some trainer II sb and Coussie B bringin' the ruckus rockin' some Vans Era he copped in Melbourne if i'm not mistaking it. Got together with this silky smooth rhymin' cat on tuesday to grab some veggie dogs at Tasty World in Ghent. Later on I met up with Vandeezy and MF_Dossche to check out DOOM at the VK. VIktor Vaughn is hands down a great lyricist and MC but the show was kinda hell to me. First off the show started almost two hours late and the crowd sucked. The crowd sucked in such a matter that they lacked all sense of style or respect for others in the venue smoking their little cigarettes or spilling their little beers on my precious garments. I mean if you claim to be into hiphop then make sure you got some substance and some class please. Oh and for the record my wheelchair ain't no coathanger.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten